- Narok County government.
- Bungoma County government.
- KCA University.
- Higher Education Loans Board(HELB).
- BRITAM General Insurance Company (Kenya) Limited.
- Africa Merchant Assurance Company Limited. (AMACO).
- Kenya Orient Insurance Company.
- Mombasa County Government.
- Stantech Motors Limited.
CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAMMES
- Market entry studies.
- Baseline studies on women and youth empowerment(ILO).
- Business relatedConsultancies.
- Training on business and entrepreneurship,
Our capacity building programmes are centered on Entrepreneurship for both existing and new and upcoming entrepreneurs. We have carried out a lot of training for various Counties and also the Government. We are also experts in business negotiations skills.
We are prequalified in Meru and other Counties. Cumulatively, we have trained in excess of 100,000 entrepreneurs who are today carrying out various successful businesses locally and internationally.The deliverables of the training are:
- Developing a training manuals.
- Delivery of actual training.
- Recording of proceedings of the training and ensuring that recommendations by participants are taken on board.
- Issuing of Certificates of participation.
- Issuing an Evaluation report.
Events ManagementThe Directors of RBC have been involved in one way or the other in organizing of various events both nationally and regionally. They include the following:
- Kenya International Investment Conference-Nairobi,2014.
- Busia International Investment Conference-Busia,2015.
- Meru International Investment Conference - Meru,2015.
- Dar -es Salaam International Trade Fair (DITF): As the Commercial Counselor of Kenya based in Dar- es-Salaam, I organized Kenya's participation in the DITF from 1996 to 2002.
- As Commercial Counselor of Kenya to Tanzania, I conceived the idea of organizing Kenya solo fairs and exhibitions in various Provincial Capitals .The Kenya Government approved the concept and funded the hosting of solo fairs and exhibitions in Mwanza ,Arusha, Mbeya and Zanzibar between 1996 to 2002.
- As the Executive Director, East African Business Council, I hosted over 10 Heads of State Summit and Government in Uganda(Munyonyo Hotel) for a Business luncheon. The Leaders were drawn from the EAC/COMESA/SADC trade Blocks.Speciﬁcally,immobilized resources for the function and coordinated regional private sector’s attendance and participation. I also hosted many other Conferences and Workshops as the ED of EABC. Organized Trade Missions to various Countries like UAE,China, Tanzania,Uganda, Slovak etc